Friday, November 04, 2005

Man I hate that

You know what irks me. Cell phones with non-instrumental ringers tones. Ringers with voices, I hate them. High quality phone ringers are great but I don't want to hear voices from my phone before I answer it. Find your favorite song with out words and make that your ringer. I don't need to be sung to by some terrible country artist or yelled at by some hip-hop gangster. Why can't phone ringers sound remotely like someone is calling you?!?! Leave the voices for talking.

3 comments:

DaylilyLady said...

What happened to all your customized blog things? Why did you change it?

Bicx said...

Yeah those ring tones drive me crazy too. You're standing in a crowd, and suddenly you hear a little voice that sounds like it's smothering. Then a girl behind you opens her purse and suddenly you got lo-fi Eminem filling the room. It's crazy. I should be illegal. :-P

Unknown said...

yeah my site was crashing my browser, so I changes the template, then I figure out what was wrong, I'll restore it.