I have improved the Holizz bookmarklet/favlet for Google Reader and added a few features. Drag and drop this bookmarklet to your toolbar:
Add to GReader
The bookmarklet allows you to easily add subscriptions to Google Reader while browsing the internet. To use the bookmarklet find a website that has a site feed and click on the bookmarklet in your toolbar. This should take you to a preview of the feed you want to subscribe to. Click on the large Subscribe button in the middle of your screen to subscribe.
- Detects main feed from blogs that link to them correctly (both absolute and relative links)
- Previews feeds before you subscribe to them
- Subscribe to site RSS/ATOM feed that you are currently viewing
- If feed is not detected then it will search for one using the title of the page
- Subscribe to older blogspot templates from any page in blog
- Subscribe to Xanga sites (note: GReader is now compatible with Xanga, but previously was not)
Note: if you are having trouble dragging the bookmarklet you can try right-clicking on it and selecting 'add to favorites'/'bookmark this link' and putting it in the 'links' or 'bookmark toolbar' folder respectively.