Thursday, November 18, 2004

Timesplitters 2 hidden voices

My friend Matt(how should have a blog but doesn't) found these crazy hidden voices in Timesplitters 2 on gamecube. The voices are slowed down a lot so you can just barely tell they're voices. Matt recorded them and then speed them back up. Its pretty cool. This is what I know so far.

You have to wait about 45 seconds on the title screen for it to start. Then you hear voices for about 2 minutes(about 30 secs after sped up)Then there's probably about another minute or so of sounds... but no more speaking, until the very end... When a female voice says, "Is that too loud?".

I thought it was pretty cool, so I search google and couldn't find anything about it, so I thought it my duty to but something on the internet about it.

No comments: