Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bout that time again

Looks like I've been slacking a little bit with my posts regularity. There must be a pill for that...
school has started back up and between kayaking and badmiton I think I'll have a enjoyable and informative semester. The latter coming mostly from the classes actually in between the two previously mentioned course works.

I don't think I could have written a more complicated sentence if I tried... :)

So anyway, I'm a little hungry right now, and that's mostly what I thinking about. I'm also thinking about the sweet hook up that my workplace is giving me. They're giving me a laptop to work from home with flexible hours, and maybe a promotion. That's pretty awesome!

The only other thing I'm really thinking about right now is that I'm going bowling for free with the BCM tonight. yeah... that will be good. I think we're meeting at 8:30 at the BCM if you're interested in coming then I'll make it worth your while. Mostly just b/c you'll be graced with my presences. ;)

Time to go eat.

P.S. I still need at least one person to sign up to earn a free iPod shuffle for me to get mine.

No comments: