Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Can I really win a FREE iPod Shuffle?


Well, I wouldn't exactly call it 'free', you do have to work at it a little bit, but its not hard and it is considerably cheaper than going out and buying one, especially if you have some loyal friends.

Here's what you have to do.
Go to this website. Sign up for just one(1) of the offers and then refer 3 other people to sign up for one of the offers. If you get 3 other people to sign up for one of the offers then they'll send you a "free" iPod Shuffle.

I know, I know, you're saying to yourself that the offers must be ridiculous. Well they're not.
Here's a list of some of the offers:
Columbia House DVD
Blockbuster Online
Comcast Cable
BMG Music
and 15 others...

Well I've completed one of the offers for a friend and figured that I might as well try to get one myself. If you'd help me win an iPod Shuffle I'd appreciate it. :)

Oh yeah and go read the Terms & Conditions just to ease your mind. You can double check everything I said.
You can also watch this video on G4 Video Game TV to see it in action.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If this goes well then maybe I'll try and get a full size iPod too!

hand, kerry said...

Thanks...
and anyone reading this, I'll second his post, the freeiPodshuffle site is for real and it's easy, check it out.