Friday, March 18, 2005

3rd times a charm, 2nd fix is a kill

This is the 3rd time I've tried to post about my laptop and if I do something stupid will posting this time I'm just not going to post it. So...
I killed it.
I didn't mean to, it just kinda happened, ... sigh. My laptop was getting all fussy with me a couple of days ago and the plug would get all hot causing my computer to turn off about every 15mins you can imagine how frustrating this was. The plug has always been a little loose and if you bumped it it would turn off, because it also didn't come with a battery. (yeah I know my laptop sucked but, at one point it did work...). I naturally thought that it was the heat causing the plug to expand and thus loosing its connection. The solution was obvious: bend the plug a little so that it will have a tighter fit and I won't lose the connection. Well this is a dandy idea but I forgot to unplug the power cord before I took my metal pliers to it, and ... well... I saw a spark, and then I cried. Not because of pain, nor the fact that my room was now on fire. I cried because I had killed a faithful gray hunk of machinery that had a special place in my heart. [tear]

So does anybody have a laptop that they were planning on selling to me?!?

No comments: