Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bare Breasts, Dead Guy and some Poker.

Sounds like a cheesy guys movie doesn't it?
I ran across these news articles today and I thought they were amusing.
all stories can be found at: FOXNews.com - Foxlife - Out There - Bare Breasts Lead to Man's Arrest
"He's a guy. He's real tall, and he's got a full set of breasts," ...Jerome Mason, 23, six feet tall and 200 pounds, was charged with indecent exposure after going topless..." - story #1
Smith's feet were crossed; a pack of cigarettes and a six-pack of beer were at his side..."I couldn't stop crying after looking at the Steeler blanket in his lap,"... - story #4
and finally this touching story.
"When I won, I let out a big 'Yes!"' Guinther said. "I just thought I had won $11,000, but then my son told me over the phone, 'Dad, you've just won a seat in the World Series of Poker!' - story #5
Well London was attacked today by some terrorist the largest attack on the UK since World War II. So I thought I'd post something a little light hearted today to boost our spirits. Please pray for the people of London.

No comments: