Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I like Cookies

I really like cookies. They're just great. I like crunchy ones and soft ones, chocolate chip and sugar and even macadamia nut. The only type of cookies I don't like are peanut butter cookies, because I don't really like peanut butter at all. I even like JavaScript cookies and you should too. ;) You don't need to know how they work, just know that they are making my site even better. If you notice all of the categories on the right are now closed. You can open any of the you want and now my site will remember which ones you've opened. For example if you were browsing though the archives you no longer have to open the achieves category on every page. It will stay open until you close it. I hope this will make the site more convenient for you.

PS right now you have to click twice to get a category to open the first time, after that it works fine. I'm working to fix this.

PPS if you want to know how cookies work try reading this article.

Update: I've now fixed the click twice problem. It should work with just one click now. :)

No comments: