Saturday, January 29, 2005

Go right young man

brain

This a exciting article to me because while I like to program and be really geeky and all, I have a romantic creative streek that gets a hold of me more then often.

But let me be clear: The future is not some Manichaean landscape in which individuals are either left-brained and extinct or right-brained and ecstatic - a land in which millionaire yoga instructors drive BMWs and programmers scrub counters at Chick-fil-A. Logical, linear, analytic thinking remains indispensable. But it's no longer enough.



P.S. You can find the link below. click on "here's what I'm talking about". links to the stories I post about can be found this way from now on. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is an exciting article to me because I also have a creative streak, and besides that I'm left-handed. So I guess I'm in my right mind. :-P

-Bicx