Wednesday, January 19, 2005

hmmm what picture hosting service to use?

Well now that my camera is back I'm trying to decide which photo hosting service I want to use. I could just post my pics on my server (if I ever get it up and running), but I really want a low hassle way to share my pics with others. A page that people can just go and look at all my cool photos, cause I have so many of them, and leave comments and what not. I've made a post on flickr.com and I really like it except it has some limitations. Only a certain amount of bandwidth per month and only the last 100 pics are visible, unless you pay them money. Since we're on the free budget here I'm trying to find the best one. I've be recommended to
www.ofoto.com/ and it's pretty cool though its not very searchable. So if anybody knows of anything better let me know please!

No comments: