Monday, January 31, 2005

Migraine Headache

migraine
I've been having a small headache especially at nights for about a week now. I don't know what they're from but its only the left side of my head that hurts. Anyway, last night was the worst its ever been, I think the worst head ache I've ever had period. Even the light soft red light from my alarm clock was to bright to look at. I was over at matt's house and took 3 Advil before I left, and I could barely drive home with all the lights and the sharp pain in my head. When I got home it was all I could do to stumble around the house to find some more pain killers. I think I had a fevor last night on top of it all but I'm not sure. The pain is mainly from a small area on my left eyebrow. When I rub it it feels better for a brief moment but then starts to hurt agian, like an itch that when you scratch it, it just gets worse. I don't know when I fell asleep last night but it was late and I didn't go to work this morning. I just got up about an hour ago. At least I feel better at the moment, though I can still feel a bit of a head ache.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bites. Hope you get to feeling better.
Jonas

Anonymous said...

I think the information i have read here has been really useful, as i know a few friends who suffermigraine reliefand one thing that has helped a couple of them is a Bioflow. They purchased them at migraine relief. It hasn't worked for all of them, but has completely eradicated the problem for one of them, and made the migraine relief much more bearable for the other. It might be worth a look