Friday, April 29, 2005

YAY new flash

So as you might have noticed I have a little flash animation in the title now. I finally found out how to put flash on just the first page instead of all of them like the last animation that I had, which got kind of annoying. You just have to use conditional tags. So anyway, all of you that have been following my blog for a while should remember the old animation. Which one do you like more, the old welcome pseudo splash page or the new small title animation? Now that I can just put it on the main page the annoyance factor of seeing it all the time would drop signifigantly, so that need not be a factor in making up your mind. Which one was cooler, the new one of the old one?



Which flash animation did you like more?




Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: