Thursday, June 09, 2005

I still don't have a server

If you've been reading this blog since the very very beginning you'll know that one of the things I was trying to do was start my own server. Well as you can tell from the word 'blogspot' in my address bar up there I was unsuccessful. Sad day really. I was beginning not to miss a server that bad with the great photo uploading service of Hello, and uploading other files(markably flash files) with myfilestash. However, today I, once again, am missing having a server. *Tear*. As you may have noticed the flickr picture that I have in the far right side bar are now faces of random people, and are not my own pictures. I kinda stopped using flickr ever since I started uploading my pictures to there own photoblog, just because it was a hassle to upload them to more than one place... and I'm lazy.
So, I had this really cool idea of replacing those flickr images on the side there to my pictures from my photoblog. I found out how to do this with SSI. Unfortunately, I have to have a server other than blogspot to run SSI or any server side scripts. This blog is also an experiment with what all I can do for free. I haven't spend a penny so far on this blog.

If you would like to help support development of this blog you can always click on my google ads to the left or alternately you can donate a large some of money to me with paypal or something. All money received will go back into this blog in one form or another, so your investment will be worth it, I promise.

PS this is day 2 of using Head & Shoulders shampoo and I still have dandruff. hmmm how many days to I have to use this stuff for it to start working?

No comments: