Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Riverbend Festival 2005 Day 5 Report

Day 5 was Family/Faith based night at Riverbend. What does that mean exactly? It means the Rock 105 closed their booth, but lots of churches where giving out free stuff. It means that the daily pass is only $5 but the bands are mostly crappy. It means that there are lots of and lots of little kids, but free Little Debbies. Over all it wasn't too bad. The only show I wanted to see was Newsboys, and as usual they put on a great show. They definitely had the crowed involved more than any other group that has play as of yet. Not having any particularly good bands to listen to I was left to take pictures and talk to friends mostly. I took a lot of pictures and I hope you enjoy some of them. The days interview was of Super Dave. He was super nervous and almost backed out on me, but I managed to sucker him into talking with me.


Tonight's recommendations will be few...

No comments: